View Single Post
Old 28-01-02, 11:57 PM   #26
JohnDoe345
Who's really in control here? Help me...

Quote:
Originally posted by multi inter user face

To make dos propt start in any dir you wish:
copy dos prompt short cut to desktop
go properties
the file is COMMAND.COM
change working dir to desired dir(eg.D:\Program Files\Morpheus\My Shared Folder)
Thanks mutli you are a life saver It's so much quicker now.

Quote:
um i will have another go at it here
have somewhere online a database of sigs that you can search
and contribute to as well-(approved members only)
on the page you could have buttons witch(acting like shortcuts)
run the reqired file (sig2ordbb2dat) in a designated folder
which could apply the sig to the dbb
have in big letters :
DO NOT HAVE MoRPHEUS RUNNING WHILE ON THIS SITE
(or your box will crash)
just an idea
That would be a nice feature to have buttons on a webpage that will run the files for you. I never thought about a webpage GUI Now only if we can get someone who knows how to do it. Also, just to let you know, I am waiting until indy thinks the program is ready to be "released" to the public. When he does I'm going to also add the signature numbers to my website at Morpheus Info. I can't provide startfiles for downloading, but if you want to create a website that hosts startfiles then I will definitely link to it.

Right now Kewbase's site (MuSeekster) is starting to get a collection of startfiles going. Startfiles is starting to look like the future of downloading on Morpheus. When a lot more people learn how to make startfiles they won't even need websites to host and download them. All they have to do is make them and trade them through AIM, ICQ, etc. They are small enough to even email to your friends. This way everyone can effective help share correct files...or maybe I'm just dreaming
JohnDoe345 is offline   Reply With Quote