View Single Post
Old 20-06-01, 04:17 PM   #3
georgep922

Default Re: Re: I propose a new forum for Trading (FTP, ICQ)

what kind of problems. Do you think this forum is too open to legal scrutiny or observation, that I can understand.

I dont know, well I thought it would make sense being that napster was a community based on sharing media, and distributing it

I guess more technical stuff like ftp, ripping, and encoding should be left to the further underground forums. Well I have several napsterites to thank for taking me to this 'other' forum
thanks guys

And please dont take this the wrong way, I am not thumbing my nose at anybody, I just think that this forum should work harder at stimulating the mp3 movement. And lets face it Napsterites only has 2 sections, One is for talking and the other is about technology.

-george-

Quote:
Originally posted by Malk-a-mite

Maybe I'm reading this wrong - but are you asking for a forum all about files, apps, music, whatever you can download//trade?

Personally I believe that we avoid those types of forums due to the potential problems that could inccur.

It is better to keep this as a central meeting place for ideas and directions to forums better designed and able to handle such requests.