View Single Post
Old 02-04-05, 05:31 PM   #3
TankGirl
Madame Comrade

Big Laugh

Even if you are talking about slightly different hardware than what referred to in my musings, your observation and conclusions are insightful as usual, my Canadian comrade. The same general principle of getting more bang for your buck every year will no doubt apply also to sex toys and dolls, especially to the high end of the product spectrum. It is only a question of time when a common consumer can both get and afford to buy not only physically lifelike and attractive but also artificially intelligent, perhaps even creative and imaginative, sex dolls with customizable features to serve as their personal sex slaves.

This will of course have huge social and even genetic consequences, but discussing them in detail is perhaps beyond the scope of this thread. Nevertheless, I am glad to see that you of all Napsterites have ventured into this interesting technological pioneer area where - just like in p2p - desire for pleasure meets high tech solutions. Knowing your fearless and exploring spirit in matters of p2p, I look forward to reading your informative and detailed reports about the functionality and user experience of the latest products on the market.
TankGirl is offline   Reply With Quote