View Single Post
Old 20-10-07, 06:42 AM   #170
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post
There also is never a shortage of gullible fools to promote world wide conflict to keep the endless loop of fossil fuels driving the worlds economy...
Hmmm, so you think fossil fuels are an "endless loop" while most people think they're finite consumables. Who could be right?

Quote:
how about still getting rid of all the oil burning crap so we can all walk down the street and breathe again... you know
breathe
air?
So you can't breathe air where you live. Boy you'd think the media would have run this news to death. But maybe it's all in your fucked up mind. What could it be, what could it be....I'll go with the fucked up mind. Or maybe you're just simply lying to make your point like so many people do nowdays like Al Gore.

Quote:
how about quadrupling the penalties for huge filthy rich corporations that pollute the oceans and water tables with chemicals...
If your capacity for learning wasn't so severly impaired you'd have learned that corporations are owned by stockholders, most of whom aren't that rich, and are made up of employees, most of whom aren't that rich, and of course you'd learn that penalties just get passed on to customers. So many things you'll never learn because you just don't have that ability.

Quote:
of course not...to change these things would mean legitimizing some concern for future generations on this planet and that to change these things ...well, it would seem is not rational or logical... being based on a few hysterical rantings of a few supposed scientists and researchers. Much more rational is to advocate the continuation any ongoing wars for oil and continued dependence on all things dug out of the ground.
Well my country has become much less polluted over the last forty years as well as much wealthier and I assume yours has too, though I wouldn't expect you to know anything like that, so "future generations" will do fine based on facts and reason instead of lies and stupidity. But feel free to kill your offspring to spare them the horrible future you think awaits and we'll all be even better off then.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote