View Single Post
Old 13-07-05, 03:01 PM   #40
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpratts
valerie plame has continued to deny she recomended her husband for the job and stop and think for a moment: why would she? the right has never been able to explain why a posting in niger would be such a plumb position lol. "oh please honey, not PARIS again! yuch. i can't take another bar filled with perfect women. niger has the best heat and the most sand fleas! send me there - please, please, please!!!" get real ffs. no way he'd make his wife send him to that hell hole. the whole thing's another in a long line of idiotic right wing smear jobs to protect thier intellectually bankrupt ultimate leader. it's like out of some pathetic banana republic.

- js.

Wilson spent a lot of time in Africa and Niger, in fact his Twins where born in Niger. With his first wife. He has very good relationships with the power that be in that country and when he started his investment firm, some of his biggest clients are also from Niger. Esp. when they were looking to build a gold mine there. He was the perfect person to work in Niger.

This link gives a lot of info on the profile of Valerie Plame and Joe Wilson.

http://www.jimgilliam.com/2004/01/va...erie_plame.php