View Single Post
Old 14-03-02, 11:38 PM   #1
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Default Terms and Conditions of Use

I haven't written any new programs in years but what do you guys think?

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE

You may freely reproduce, install, use, copy, distribute, upload, download, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, alter, or do anything else you can think of because this copy is yours and yours alone. You may try to sell, lease, or license, this software but understand that everyone else is distributing it for free so you should too. You may try to copyright parts or derivatives of this software but that would be an exercise in futility because for every program you try to sell there will be a thousand identical programs distributed as freeware that no one will want to pay for. Besides that you may not copyright my technology because I already own the rights until seventy-five years after my death, at which point it will become public domain anyway. In short, don’t bother. Instead learn the program and teach it to others, memorize the code and use it to enrich your own programs, give it to your family, friends, coworkers, bosses, and strangers on the street. Look for bugs and try to fix them, incorporate new features and update old ones, share your ideas with others and let them know what you create. Write a better program than I did. Go on, I dare you to be more creative than me.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote