View Single Post
Old 28-03-02, 11:20 AM   #13
fogelbise

Wow! thanks for all the great info TG and all!

-Is there a way to tell if someone cut you off intentionally(manually)?

I assume if it cuts and then says "user offline" that they just had to go...But sometimes it says "disconnected..." or "Cancelled" maybe, or other info. The messages seemed more confusing and common in winmx 3 beta 5 and have went back to 2.6. Is there a list of the error/disconnect messages and there meanings?

I ask because some of the downloads were almost done and i was sharing a lot of files including several that seem to be very 'in-demand.' I am not sure i would want to give them my small upload bandwidth if they cut me intentionally.

-oh, another question: I browsed someone's files who i was downloading from and the file i was downloading did not show...anyone know a reason for this...all files shown were much smaller than the one i was downloading. So how can i also be sure all of mine are showing in browse. some are because people who's queue i am in, jump in my queue for trades so are obviously finding the files i have.

-someone who cancelled me didn't even show on the list of (download connections past/present/future). Did they do this by using "Clear" instead of "Cancel"

Snarkridden: I didn't want to kill the thread, because I seem to kill them for all the wrong reasons.

sorry so long.

(1 more edit: I may not be able to answer any post to me until 4/7 as I will be going out of town 3/30.)

Last edited by fogelbise : 28-03-02 at 12:03 PM.
fogelbise is offline   Reply With Quote