multi
Thanks for being with arse

Quote:
Originally posted by MagicMorpheus
I feel hella of lot better!

in case ppl mis the post i made in fair p2p's thread at slyck
do you think one more point could be :
Being able to buy a cd or some sort of future online music format
that will allow easy copying to other devices..like a mp3walkman,car mp3 player ..ect
many of these products will be rendered virtualy useless if the music industry has its way..

sort of along the line of what you were saying here:
Copy-Protecting our legally purchased CDs is truly too much. I like hearing songs on my PC while I work! Why can't I do that? I payed lots of money for that right! And what if I don't have a stereo and my only CD-capable device is my PC?

my only CD-capable device is my PC?
this is me ...
i never took up the idea of owning a cd player untill
i got a cd rom on my first computer...i was happy with tapes(that soon wore off after my introduction to cd's)
and this sort of my point.....
the music industry has allowd us to become digital music junkies
since the early 80's CD's have captured pretty much all of the remaining cassette tape market.....why?
because of the sound reproduction?IMO once you are used to it,you never go back to cassette tapes....
the same as ,once you have all your desired tracks on your hard drive.and you are used to listening to them that way.....well
you never want to search piles of cd's for songs(unless its to rip the farkers(: ....)
the way i see it is, the money hungry music corporations have let a music listening lifestyle evolve.....spawned by them,a technology everybody has taken for granted as a day to day thing.....a technology that now (:
has turned tail to bite the master....

I love to think long after the demise of the riaa and CO ,kids will marvel
at the fact their parents listend to these things called "pop stars" when they were children...
(pumped up overproduced peices of eye candy that they are....)
the one question is
how will the artist survive then ,will any body create music?
music is a gift everybody has
maybe more ppl will just make music for themselves
and share it with freinds that dont?
any ideas on this....

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote