View Single Post
Old 19-03-02, 09:55 AM   #4
BuzzB2K
Just another cat on the FastTrack...

Quote:
Originally posted by colinmacc
My theory is that a Kazaa SuperNode or Nodes has again "poisoned" the network. I don't think this is anything to do with Streamcast or MusicCity at all. They've washed their hands of FastTrack. There's no reason for them to get involved.
First of all Welcome All to this little haven from "Corporate Forums"

The network_config that was modified a couple of weeks ago and is currently the one I see in my registry for both Grokster & iMesh started out with a message from KaZaA about updating to the "KaZaA Media Desktop" (KMD) - but both Grokster & Morpheus directed you to their own website for an update (possibly a message written in the program itself?)

Two days ago when the old Morpheus quit connecting again I looked at the network_config again and this time it had a Grokster ver. 1.5.1 update message! I wrote my backup network_config back into the registry and after about 20min got the "Client too Old..." message, but now it has the KMD Update message - However it still tells you to go to MusicCity for an update...

Update - All 3 are now showing the "KaZaZ Update Message" & the "Grokster Update Message" - The Grokster message was not in there when I extracted the information below... I have the KaZaA message, but it will take a little bit to do the Grokster...

Last edited by BuzzB2K : 19-03-02 at 10:17 AM.
BuzzB2K is offline   Reply With Quote