View Single Post
Old 16-04-01, 01:11 PM   #73
Malk-a-mite

I would like to ask all members of the forum that are reading this thread to go back into their own conear of the ring. Have a seat and relax...

Now for those that have lost track this was abot the idea of online vs. real community and the nature of ownership. Are there certain rights we are given as humans that cannot be removed even though groups and corperations are trying to as I type.

I was attempting to have people try to think about what this means to them, if anything. Or do they feel that it's all a load of garbage, that's also a valid opinion.

If you're even vaguely curious about religion in a social way and not in a salvation aspect I suggest you poke your head into the thread titled How do you present your religion. It is revolving around questions like, can you explain your beliefs if someone where to ask, and how did you come to find those ideals.

If the majority of members on this board don't want to have threads that actually ask questions and except the people to think before answering I will start making threads without titles.... that way you won't be burdened with having to read them before commenting.....

Good day all.
===================
Malk-a-mite is offline   Reply With Quote