View Single Post
Old 16-04-01, 07:10 AM   #66
GuessWhatChikenButt
ThisIsMyCHIKEN ThisIsMyCHIKEN onDRUGS..any?'s

Default To Hellbound........

Hey Hey

Um Yesturday was an important day for me and I just didnt wanna argue, but now im prepared , GET READY FOR THE SMACK DOWN...Just kidding dude!! hehehe.. You know (BTW Thank ya RM , for caring on my EASTER sig while I was away yesturday)

Hellbound,
First I want to say...No..... I NEED TO SAY, I LUV YA DUDE .....
This is not a Christian based thread, I try not to get off topic on threads... So I wont start quoting bible verses at ya or any of that.... Hell, I wont even tell you YOU ASS HOLE HAVE YOU EVER READ THE BIBLE? .... I use to hate when people did that to me, so I wont do it to you... Besides that the bible wouldnt make much sence to you anyways...(thats not suppose to be a personal attack on your intallect or anything, Im speaking from knowing)....... MORE THEN ANYTHING, I wanted people to leave me the F*** alone about it....Not more then 6 months ago (if that) me and you walked a similar path, If you say you are an Athiest well then about 10 years ago we walked the same path....MY point in this, is that I am no more diffrent then you, you are no more diffrent then me, or then Floop or Lars or anyone else in that case... We are all human...That is something we can not deny. You mentioned the word "RELIGION" <---- I dislike this word VERY much... What a dumb word,to describe someone who believes in the truth, Jesus, and the bible...

ANYWAYS, My point in posting here was to just say Hello and that I luv ya....HELL, I dont agree on alot of things my hubby might do and say, but that doesnt make me love him anyless ...

SO PEACE BRO...
If you wanna know more about where im coming from, and it would be cool to here more from your point of view too, please drop me an email: slaughterslut@yahoo.com

GWCB

PS... THIS IS FOR NINTENDO CODE AND LARS:

Last edited by GuessWhatChikenButt : 16-04-01 at 07:13 AM.
GuessWhatChikenButt is offline   Reply With Quote