View Single Post
Old 01-09-05, 06:56 PM   #21
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife
oh yeah, the situation looks well in hand. those darn New Orleans Emergency Management officials just don't seem to be able keep an open mind:
Quote:
Quote:
New Orleans in Anarchy With Fights, Rapes
By ALLEN G. BREED, Associated Press Writer

Thursday, September 1, 2005
(09-01) 17:11 PDT NEW ORLEANS, (AP) --

New Orleans descended into anarchy Thursday, as corpses lay abandoned in street medians, fights and fires broke out and storm survivors battled for seats on the buses that would carry them away from the chaos. The tired and hungry seethed, saying they had been forsaken.

"I'm not sure I'm going to get out of here alive," said Canadian tourist Larry Mitzel, who handed a reporter his business card in case he goes missing. "I'm scared of riots. I'm scared of the locals. We might get caught in the crossfire."

Four days after Hurricane Katrina roared in with a devastating blow that inflicted potentially thousands of deaths, the frustration, fear and anger mounted, despite the promise of 1,400 National Guardsmen a day to stop the looting, plans for a $10 billion recovery bill in Congress and a government relief effort President Bush called the biggest in U.S. history.

New Orleans' top emergency management official called that effort a "national disgrace" and questioned when reinforcements would actually reach the increasingly lawless city.
Wow, a Canadian sissy! What's the world coming to?

Quote:
At least seven bodies were scattered outside the convention center,
OMG 7! THE HORROR!

I hear on the news about people viciously cursing the government for not immediately granting their wishes; fucking parasites have to support themselves for the first time in their lives and all they can do is steal from others and of course it's the government's fault.

But they're no different from the city politicians who also blame the federal government for not being ready to care for them when they get into trouble.

Does anyone actually take responsibility for their own lives in this country any more? Let the worthless, stupid fucks die off and the country will be better for it.

And ffs make it clear to the morons that if they rebuild and continue to live in that ridiculously unsuitable area they'll be left to die when the next disaster occurs.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote