View Single Post
Old 18-08-07, 04:15 AM   #23
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernarial View Post
Oh shit. What did I get myself into.

Yes, I am making class distinctions. It is just my commie indoctinated opinion that it all boils down to those that do the grunt work.
So you think of horses, steam engines, diesel engines and robots as a class? Kind of odd and it shows how dated your commie indoctrination is, but give them a big cheer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernarial View Post
So, Sinner, you could say that WW2 pulled America out of the depression, but I prefer to see WW2 and an unfortunate event that the american worker(some turned military) was able to handle even after they had suffered through most of the great depression.
I think we are just splitting hairs here. Governments and politicians pass acts and make descisions high up on the hill. What I wanna know is who does the actual work. Now I'm not trying to say that running a country is an easy job. I just believe that the average worker is more important to the sucess of a nation in almost every endeavor. So you say the MIC(military industrial complex) carried us out of the depression and through the world war and the cold war after that. I say the American worker. Thats why I was trying to make a distinction between business and people. Of course there is a sort of sybiotic relationship there, but I think the worker would survive without business, but the business would not survive without the worker.
You seem just like the dumb racists dividing people into groups and judging theirs to be superior. What's a worker who's not working? What's a worker who starts his own business? Have you ever ventured out into the real world? You wouldn't be able to tell a worker from a business owner if they were both kicking you in the head. And they both would because you're such a warped idiot. America isn't divided into those stupid "classes" Marx bitched about 150 years ago and if you pulled your head out of your ass for 30 seconds you might realize that. But you got indoctrinated with propaganda instead of educated with reality and you "prefer to see" things the way you've been told to instead of the way they really are so you're destined to be a bitter loser thinking you're barred from being successful because you aren't in the right "class" instead of knowing that intelligence, courage and effort could get you wealth just like anyone else in the free, classless american society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post
Oh yeh ..the topic

The two dozen crooks that tried to pull off this coup against FDR were allowed to freely devise the corrupt system of government that run the country now.

Quote:
The shocking results of the investigation were promptly scotched and stashed in the National Archives. While the coup attempt was reported at the time in a few newspapers, including The New York Times, the story disappeared from public memory shortly after the Congressional findings were made available to president Roosevelt.
how the fuck did that get to happen?
It'll always be a mystery to you because your fucked up little brain just can't distinguish between what it wants to be true and what really is true.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote