View Single Post
Old 06-02-04, 08:36 PM   #20
span

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramona_A_Stone
You mean the kind of "psuedo-intellectual" who would post FOX NEWS articles with a postscript postulating that people would have to claim it was "planted" in order to illuminate the sheer absurdity of it being presented as some kind of "evidence"? That's funny.

Sorry you disappointed yourself, but you lived up to my expectations brilliantly.

The fact that people will dig this deeply to construct a rationale for going to war is really just too revealing of the fact that they don't have a single clue in spite of all their prewar cheerleading, and it's fraught with an especially sad futility when their own Brave Leader is currently admitting as much in a numb-nutted last ditch effort to look like a well-intentioned dumb fuck who couldn't interpret his own "intelligence."

I suppose this mad scramble for some scrap of justification will continue as long as there is breath in you, but I'm surprised you're not more heavily into the "let's pretend we were misled" campaign, it's all the rage... but then again, perhaps it overestimates the level of intellectual sophistication of the sheep for which it's intended.

I suggest if you want to stay on the moral high ground that you should keep digging for more gay pedophile material, it seems to really sell.
awww did i touch a nerve in the little smarty man in training?

don't worry, i don't need WMD's to help me justify this war, Saddam's breaking of the '91 cease fire before the ink was dry on it was all the justification i needed. Thankfully we finally got someone with balls in charge to call him on it.
span is offline   Reply With Quote