View Single Post
Old 25-02-04, 02:45 PM   #32
scooobiedooobie

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramona_A_Stone
That was a good show Gutrguy, if you'd like to have a go at the rest of that little document or just get the real flavor of some of its more questionable horn tooting which scoob left out, you can find it in it's entirety here.
i posted the defense & foreign policy section because the subject at hand was bush's ability as a war-time president. i'm glad that you posted his entire record of successes though, and i hope you actually read the whole thing. it's something that's not reported by the media.

but, why ask gutrguy to have a go at (in your opinion, bush's horn-tooting)? as a person who excels in tooting your own horn, you should be chomping at the bit to do it yourself.

Quote:
Sometimes I think if we gave Hussein a bath and a haircut, a good Christianized, hardass, liberal-bashing-masquerading-as-conservatism-spiel and ran him on the republican ticket a lot of them would probably go for it.
then again, we could leave him looking exactly as he does, give him an "i hate bush" sign, run him on the democratic ticket, and most of them would go for it.
scooobiedooobie is offline   Reply With Quote