View Single Post
Old 24-06-06, 12:23 AM   #9
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

Remember the old liberal "talking point" of "No WMD have been found in Iraq"? I do.

It was hammered on over and over, despite continuing discoveries of chemical WMD in Iraq.

Date of manufacture and "freshness" doesn't enter into the "No WMD in Iraq" talking point, it's an absolute. It was stated Iraq had NO WMD, but they did. It was NOT destroyed as claimed.

It seems obvious to me that since they have made chemical WMD in the past, they could obviously make such WMD in the future.

Obviously, the inspections did not find the (approximately) 500 WMD munitions mentioned in the report. We could speculate on the reason(s). I seem to recall Saddam playing games with the inspections. Saddam bought time to hide them as best a possible seems a reasonable presumption.

Sorry, time for "There are no WMD in Iraq" liberals to eat crow. Salt/Pepper/Catsup with that?

I will never spend a another dime on content that I can’t use the way I please. If I can’t copy it to my hard drive and play it using the devices I want, when and where I want, I won’t be buying it. Period. They can all take their DRM, broadcast flags, rootkits, and Compact Discs that aren’t really compact discs and shove them up their bottom-lines.

Last edited by Drakonix : 24-06-06 at 12:25 AM. Reason: oops - spelling correction
Drakonix is offline   Reply With Quote