thinker
Ex-Singular

A few more good networks:

DeepNetwork
UFNOpenNap
.BEERWORLDNAP
StockingsANDheels

nappy4eva - if you use NG, do this:

Use NG 2.0+ to export a server list to WinMX. If you do not have NG, go to www.napigator.com and download it. I have v2.02, but that may not be the latest. Anyway...use the Standalone shortcut on your desktop to run NG. This bypasses the Nap client altogether and only runs the server search. After the search is finished, go to Servers->Export (I think)->WinMX (.wsx). You will be given a Save As prompt. Name and store the file wherever you like. I usually save the lists in proggy files under NG. If this is the first time for you experiencing NG, the default path is drive:\Program Files\thirty4 interactive\Napigator . After you save the file, do whatever with NG - hide, close, doesn't matter, and go back to the desktop. From the desktop go to wherever you have the file, and drag it to the WinMX shortcut on your desktop (if you are running WinMX at the time, have it minimized). Your new list of servers should be successfully installed. I know this works with at least WinMX 2.1+.

Update your server list every few days, and about every couple of weeks, weed out all the networks you never really connect to. By doing all this, it should give you some modicum of success.
thinker is offline   Reply With Quote