View Single Post
Old 11-11-04, 11:00 PM   #50
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice
What America REALLY NEEDS .......is jcmd62 to run for president. All the bleeding heart... wishy washy ....mamby pamby ....pc correct clones would be sorted out in a flash! Hell I would even move over there just to vote for him.
I always said that Ice was the brains of this operation. When your right your right.

Truth is America needs to abandon this bullshit Two-party electoral system. So citizens can have a more diverse selection of possible cadidates. The system has dissolved into nothing more than the two guys that swindle the most money out its voters becoming the ONLY 2 choices you have for President.

Everything in America has evolved, been improved, old items modernized, out of date items upgraded. Everything we utilize changes almost daily to keep up with our own human evolution of not just biological changes but so much more importantly tehnological changes. From Q-Tips to Spacecraft if it gets out-dated or can be improved in the slightest of ways we CHANGE it.

NOt that fukin out dated Constitution or the other antiquated artifact The Bill of Rights. Not our existing laws, or worthless election process, Oh we attempt to "improve" how to "cast" a vote, but goddamn if we'll improve how those votes work. Our government is still operating under ideals and principles of Men born 250 years ago. Men that had no clue as to the amazing speed at which this country would practically leap into the future almost overnight. These men were brilliant in their day, but could no way plan for the changes this country would see, nor could they imagine the horrors that peaceful man could be capable of.

Someday our government and its policies, laws will be upgraded and improved right along with the technology and luxury items. Unfortunately I won't see it.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote