View Single Post
Old 10-11-04, 08:46 AM   #48
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer
It's not the controversy I'm objecting to here. The topic is a fine topic to discuss in this forum, and the discussion was following through nicely until a week ago. Now it has been trolled to death, and the biggest disappointment is that a few established, respected members of this board are the trolls.

Is everyone quite finished? Have you gotten this childshness out of your system yet, because if you havn't I'd appreciate it if you took it to Forum Camp where it belongs. PA belongs to everyone, it's unmoderated, and this one thread is a blight on an otherwise healthy topical forum. By all means continue to speak your minds, but please be respectful too.

I'm trying not to be oversensitive here. This is the first really negative thread this forum has seen in a year and it's entirely excusable. Just don't make a habit out of it, alright guys?
Stay out of it then you whiney brat.

Aren't you suppose to be researching the Supreme Court like you promised you lying little shit.
http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/...ad.php?t=20484

Maybe you should study psychology to figure out why you need to make up lies all the time to try to impress people.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote