View Single Post
Old 17-09-05, 01:32 AM   #7
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Scream

lol never harmed anyone in my life apart from a few fist fights

i haven't stolen shit from anyone either* not even faceless corporate owned supermarkets
and if i didnt get any money from the government... i doubt any of that would change

i am just not violent...i am more likely to get beat to death by some thug or cop
when shit hits the fan...

its not people like me you have to worry about...

the 'some nameless entity' you speak of is made up of people with names of course
and their greed and manipulation runs the way world works and your percieved success in it is proof of how much sucked in individual automatons like yourself really are..

your status symbols mean nothing to someone who has nothing..you may well be proud to part of this fucking bullshit system
needless to say ,you are the deluded one..

this honest corporate stock and corrupt dickhead govenments that have sold out every facet of the small guy's ability to earn a day to day wage ,while the corporate vultures piss over everything and suck up everything..you and the mindless investors that prop up these giants to ruin society and the environment in ways we cant yet imagine..

big changes to the economy on the way ..i hope you are one of the first to lose your 'honest' payola..

anyway..oneday the balancing act will fail...and all the black economy will have to be brought into full public view

*p2p excluded

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote