View Single Post
Old 28-01-04, 03:30 PM   #17
esteeaz
The First Napsterite

Nut Re: Bush=Hitler is retarded

Quote:
Originally posted by span
Because according to this guy he's an alien shapeshifting reptile bent on conquering earth

and not suprisingly whacked out lefties lap this shit up like fat kid at a buffet
-----------------------------------
liberalnproud:
But I have now read many books, and visited many sites on this subject. I just finished Icke's 9-11 book. There is definately something to this, because it is so secretive, alot of people are guessing. I for one totally believe this is what is going on.
-----------------------------------

and you guys wonder why normal people laugh at you (hint: it's not just because of your B.O.)
ok im a way lefty and im not one whos opposed to a buffett(hahahaahahah) but that shit is crazy reptile people hahahahaahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!! im sorry but please do not group my liberal ass into a bunch of freaks like those ahahahaahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!
"We have two million people in jail. Our country doesn't build hospitals, doesn't build schools and doesn't build day-care centers. It builds prisons. This is not the hallmark of a free society, but of a police state." -Steven Hager, High Times Editor-in-Chief
hot or not.com...
got space?....
esteeaz is offline   Reply With Quote