View Single Post
Old 22-04-02, 08:41 PM   #2
butterfly_kisses
Napsterite

GrinNo

Hi...I just wanted to say that I am very resistent to change and embracing new ideas however at the advice of a friend (TBCdevil ex-administrator on the old KaZaA forums)

I have now decided to try out this incredible invention as you discovered it i would imagine or at least were the first to put it into a working executable that was easy for others to use

BTW you do a hell of a great job explaining what this is and does and also a great big shout out needs to go to AYB because without his research this might not have been possible.

My sincere thanks to the both of you and also to anyone whom I may have missed or left out..i assure you it was not intentional...okay I am learning how to use this right now..I'm downloading all the primers and guides you have available

I love documentation especially when its WELL documented..i haven't looked at the source code yet but assembly language source code or C source code bewilders me so I probaly wouldn't understand it anyways but I'm sure that others will and will also benefit from your shared knowledge...

Many thanks,

I'm very greatful...

Everyone please have a look at this gentlemen's website and don't leave until you know what this is and what it does.

Its truly a phenomenal breakthrough is a closed technology.

: )

Regards,

Harbynger
butterfly_kisses is offline   Reply With Quote