View Single Post
Old 11-03-04, 11:22 PM   #6
scooobiedooobie

Quote:
Originally posted by JackSpratts
In truth, I found his broadside to be one of the most unreasonable I’ve seen at this forum. Filled with dark rumor and portent, based on loathing and superstition, wrapped in a smary lie of balance and fairness. I know you didn’t write it Mazer, but please, don’t for a second tell me it’s reasonable. It is anything but. If I was gay I’d consider it nothing less than hate speech and a call to arms.
but you find it perfectly acceptable and reasonable when the hate-filled speeches "filled with dark rumor and portent, based on loathing and superstition, wrapped in a smary lie of balance and fairness" of krugman and rall are posted on this forum. didn't see you bleating about a call to arms then.

our country gets attacked..3,000 people are murdered by terrorists, and you think we should not have declared war. but reading about someone who has a differing opinion of homosexuality, that's a reason for a call to arms?

lol...and you called us righties dimwits and morons?

Quote:
That’s reasonable? Not to me it isn’t. Reasonable? You’re kidding right? Not on this planet, and not on this board.
didn't realize that you own this planet, and this board.