View Single Post
Old 24-05-05, 07:55 PM   #10
Nicobie

Quote from Toy Boy,

"raises the question Nic, Why would Europe still support Americas efforts???"

That's right toy, That is my whole point. Europe cares nothing about America other than what they can get for nothing. There isn't free trade. The EU sticks it to the USA every chance they get.

I'm for letting all of Europe alone. No military, No trade agreements, No interference, No loans allowed between either side of the pond. Cash up front for everything imported or exported. All toutists from the US to pay monster taxes to the US for every penny spent outside the Americas.

Let the EU take care of their own problems and let the USA take care of the Americas. I'd like to see Mexico get the money Israel now sucks from the US. I don't see why Europe can't take care of it's own mess and allow America take care of ours.

It's not America's fault that Europe fucked everything up. And I'm sure they are looking for a way to stick it to the US for Africa's problems too. For god's sake, look what Europe did to India and Pakistan. If it wasn't for the Crusaders maybe there wouldn't be this Muslim 'holy war' against the west.

No matter what U say that can't be blamed on America's actions this decade or even the last.

And u know TB, I don't need u to like me. I would just like u and u'rs to stay out of my families wallet.

Cheers

btw, If u ever get to central coastal CA, be sure to let me know, We'd take u out to dinner and show u around. I mean it. Like u, I'm proud of where I live.

http://www.araly.com/califphotos.php...ce=jalamabeach