View Single Post
Old 23-04-02, 06:29 PM   #15
butterfly_kisses
Napsterite

sorry if this gets bumped back into the limelight...the old board I used to post to (the KaZaA) kept new replies to older threads buried at the bottom of the stack..

I just wanted to say that I'm still new to this community. I hope I haven't offended or scared off too many people (TG in particuliar but I think it would take a lot more than a to do that )

Next I would like to say: thank-you all for preserving the precious feeling of "community" that I felt on my other P2P board (already in the back of my head I hear a casual visitor to this board or a try-to-be Troll stating something like, "hey man get a life"

the supreme irony in the trolls outburst is that if he had such a life what brings him here?

Anyways I'm glad to know that there are others out there who care about other people and their feelings and who try to educate and help others...in the old days of now defunct KaZaA forum we would serve 1 billion newbies questions a day...God i miss that...it made me feel good to be able to answer someone's question about something that I knew and understood well thanks to a)my own experiences and more importantly b)help from others who had already solved the problem.

Enough sentimentality....I'm still working on an "avatar" hopefully it will be ready soon. I wasn't planning on "staying" just thought i'd do a post or two and then run

hopefully though i will feel welcomed here and remain for a time

Harbynger
butterfly_kisses is offline   Reply With Quote