View Single Post
Old 09-09-04, 08:08 PM   #23
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
If war told by someone else, becomes a drama queen to your eyes, GO SERVE YOURSELF, so you'll see first hand whou's a drama queen .

Toyboy is right on this, you seem to fail to appriciate what someone else is doing with their lives to keep you, caugh, caugh, "safe". Think I might do the same as you, as you did toward Nic. Beyond that, I wonder if you ever got stuck @ learning passed beyond kindergarden.

Strangely enough, i'd rather go back to the movie i was watching, Freejack, then elaborate to you the principles of why every human has got the right to live under what so ever regime that is keeping them alive. Even tho Saddam was a saddistic pig about his citizen dying off for no reason, I fail to see the difference between you two. More iraquies have died under the occupation in a year, then they did under his entire oppressive regime. Even chem Ali had more heart toward it's citizen, even tho he did unspeakable thing, than the Bush adm have toward it's own citizen.

Yep, gotta love that patriot act, getting emprisonned without counsel and a trial... wait, doesn't it sound like the saddam regime, yet?

Oh no...you're going to put me on ignore! But I so enjoy trying to figure out what you're saying in your awful english and then I have to figure out what you think I said to make sense of your reply, and then I get a headache....

A drama queen is a person who overacts to impress others with their sensitivity and caring.

I think your math stopped at the kindergarden level if you think the occupation has killed more people than Saddam.

Enjoy Freejack. Interesting plot but not that good.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote