View Single Post
Old 26-01-06, 11:07 AM   #2
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian slip
[url=http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=84594]

and the terrorists hate us for our freedom lol

You have never been outside North America have you? Take a trip to Cuba or Mainland China, etc... You have no idea how good you have it.

Maybe Bush should just say – “OK, the Democrats want us to stop intercepting communications; they want us to stop chasing the terrorists; they want to grant full legal access to the terrorists. well, if that's what they want fine, I've ordered all of the counterterrorism activities that they complain about stopped. I will also order any activity that they object to in the future stopped. Questions and complaints after the next terrorist attack should be referred to the DNC.”

Quote:
Warrants By: jsteele

Let me 'splain this to you:
1. Intercepts of wholly domestic communcation (for the Democrats in the crowd domestic means inside the US e.g. New York to LA)
....... Get a Warrant
2. Intercepts of wholly international communications (for the Democrats in the crowd wholly international means outside the US e.g. London to Karachi)
....... Skip the Warrant
3. Intercepts of international to/from domestic communcations originating or terminating at a number discovered on a terrorist Rolladex in Waziristan (for the Democrats in the crowd the terrorists are the actual bad guys, not us)
....... Skip the Warrant until we determine that the US end is a US citizen or legal resident at which point get a warrant.

Why is this so hard to understand and for so-called journalists to report properly?

Last edited by Sinner : 26-01-06 at 11:50 AM.
Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote