View Single Post
Old 27-12-04, 02:04 AM   #16
HellBound

my best friend's son signed up without her permission. he is 18. great kid, but he figured if he ever wanted to make it he needed to go the army route to help pay for college.

Parents do not sacrifice their kids, the kids get hammered at school at career fairs, parent teacher conferences, open house and any other time the services can get into the buildings that the armed services is the best way to get an education if you dont have the money or if you arent sure what you want to be, join the services, we will teach you.

Jesse went to boot camp, learned how to shoot a gun, get the shit kicked out of him till he spit up blood, drive a hum-vee, and how to cook. now he is in germany and is supposed to get his next set of orders in the next few days. we are hoping he gets to stay in germany or gets a post stateside.

if anything ever happens to jesse, i will be sure to let you know...so you can chalk it up to someone else's child being sacrificed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife
how about a gross of body bags?

no tears here....since the electorate made it clear they don't mind putting their kids' lives in the hands of this idiot, i'll invest no more emotion in the situation. as long as it's not my child getting blown up, i have no problem if other people want to sacrifice their children.