View Single Post
Old 28-03-04, 10:19 PM   #69
span

Quote:
Originally posted by miss_silver
Yep insults again Could you please and try to argue without insulting every nappy user that are againsts your views? Is it actually possible for you to do so?

Currupt moral fibers? Hardly Wanna talk about corruption? read this
OH NO!! bribery charges!??!! it's the very end of the world!!!

if Sharon did any wrongdoing in that case that has nothing to do with the "poor, suffering" paleswhinians then he should face the full force of the law....but if you really want to see corruption then look no further than your apparent idol, Yassir....where oh where is the couple billion in aid that disappeared?....or i know, how about those elections he promised 3 years ago? infitada and the killing of small children get in the way of that?

Quote:
How come the Zionists settelers are not on your terrorist list? Do you think it's fair that after the zionists settles into palestinian terroritorie, and then call for help, they ask that the army protects them after they settleledInto what is left of the Palestinian territories? You know what happens next after the army is in? They put a curfiew on the palestinian population where the zionists setteled! Because the poor Zionists are actually afraid to go take a stroll on the streets of the new neighbourhood they recently invaded!!! Hardly seems fair to me. So what are the palestinians are to do against this? They just cannot stop the zionists or if they even tried, another big chopper provided by the good USofA would blow them to smitherines.
spoken like a true jihadist...perhaps you should follow that dumb bitch Rachel Corrie and run over there to meet the blade end of a bulldozer?

Quote:
Newsflash for ya pace, I hate violence, always did! I'm dead against it. What I ment to be more clear, is that considering Israel is backed with some billions a year by the US, they have all the weapon they need to protect themselves.
i think this paragraph here boils down the paleswhinians issues, they are just jealous that they don't get all the weapons the Israelis do, i'm glad we fund Israel, someone has to keep those fucking koranimals in check.
span is offline   Reply With Quote