View Single Post
Old 28-03-04, 08:59 PM   #65
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally posted by span
that makes no sense, the definition of terrorism says nothing about what type of weapon is used, they are fucking terrorists and the fact that you fail to see that is an insight into your corrupt moral fiber.
Yep insults again Could you please and try to argue without insulting every nappy user that are againsts your views? Is it actually possible for you to do so?

Currupt moral fibers? Hardly Wanna talk about corruption? read this

Quote:
Israeli media say state prosecutors will recommend indicting Prime Minister Ariel Sharon in a long-running corruption case...Outgoing State Attorney Edna Arbel is said to have concluded there are sufficient grounds to charge Mr Sharon.
Serves him well, hope he will be charged guilty for accepting bribes... No gov should do so and you know it!

How come the Zionists settelers are not on your terrorist list? Do you think it's fair that after the zionists settles into palestinian terroritorie, and then call for help, they ask that the army protects them after they settleledInto what is left of the Palestinian territories? You know what happens next after the army is in? They put a curfiew on the palestinian population where the zionists setteled! Because the poor Zionists are actually afraid to go take a stroll on the streets of the new neighbourhood they recently invaded!!! Hardly seems fair to me. So what are the palestinians are to do against this? They just cannot stop the zionists or if they even tried, another big chopper provided by the good USofA would blow them to smitherines.

It's truly hard to comprehend their situation if your land was never occupied or your liberties ever compromised or if there is actually no place for compassion and understanding.

Feel that I have yet again to post the definition of terrorisim and the definition of terror

1) Terror : Things which causes fear.

2) Terrorisim : Policy of using violence in a political cause.

3) Terrorist : Person who practice terrorisim.

4) Terrorise : to frighten someone very much.

So now I take number 2 as example, Using violence in a political cause. So, when new zionists settlers arrives to occupy what little land the plaestinians have left, buldozing what ever little dwelling they had, ain't it terrorisim? When after a palestinian attack on israel the Israel army reply with tanks and rifles into the refugee camp destroying what they 'believe' (no proofs) to be a terrorists stronghold, they actually kill more innocents than terrorists...it truly makes me sick to my stomach.

Quote:
Originally posted by PacewonSo... Blowing up buses of civilians is not considered terrorism to you????
Newsflash for ya pace, I hate violence, always did! I'm dead against it. What I ment to be more clear, is that considering Israel is backed with some billions a year by the US, they have all the weapon they need to protect themselves. On the other hand, the palestinians practically have nothing, nothing to protect the few legal territoriew they have left against the zionists settelers! Of course blowing up a bus full of civilians is wrong and it is indeed terrorisim because it was done under a political cause, The zionists and Ariel Sharon do the same!

But it's true, God forbids criticising jewish gov policies because if you do, you are then labeled an anti-semite... Well, the palestinian are also Semites

To make a fact very clear, I'm not against Israel or the the jewish population or faith, I'm only against its extremists actual gov, regime, agenda and coercion of the us money allowed to them for "their security"

C'mon, bash in, i's your turn
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote