View Single Post
Old 10-10-04, 12:28 PM   #54
legion
I took both pills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Quarantine has been used throughout history and Cuba now quarantines HIV infected citizens. You're knowledge of Stalin must be pretty biased.
WOW he is pointing at a communist country and yes my vision of stalin is very biased .... i don't like that fuck.

Quote:
Interesting how you completely forgot about HIV and Hepatitis now and you want to talk about Malaria to say disease can't be eliminated. Hmmm, wonder why we don't have malaria in the US now? Could it have been eliminated? You can't even cherry pick a disease to support your position.
http://www.cdc.gov/malaria/spotlights/index_050704.htm
For the last time i used them as examples. Only to, and i know against my own better judgement, to show that you can contract many diseases beyond your control.

Quote:
I don't know about Holland but you see some crappy little restaurants in the US. Burger King and McDonalds are reputable so I don't know what your problem is.
That doesn't take away they can make you fat, they can cause heart disease and maybe even cancer

Quote:
It's not 100% effective but it does provide protection.
http://www.hon.ch/News/HSN/512591.html
Probably the advice that motivates your opposition to preventing disease. You want to be free to smoke, drink and sleep with whores then get free medical care.
if i wish to smoke, drink, eat and fuck every crackwhore in the neighbo(u)rood is none of your business even if i pay for a collective health insurance

Quote:
Since I take preventative measures obviously the ones I do get are beyond my control. Smoking and obesity are now leading causes of serious diseases in the US. Add on drinking and drug abuse and you've probably accounted for over 50% of medical costs. Easily preventable by personal behaviour.
Is that so albed? i hope when you jog you don't break a leg

But since it is easier to teach a pig how to whistle than to make you see my or someone elses point of view i am going to give this one a rest

mike out.