View Single Post
Old 18-01-04, 03:13 AM   #20
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally posted by Legion
Yawn.... sheesh..... what a surprise, I guess jcmd is next eh?
In the future you would fair better by allowing me to actually post an opinion before you start assuming that you know one way or another how I feel about anything.

You don't have a clue as to my beliefs or opinions, and absolutely NO business trying to associate my opinions with those of someone else.

If I choose to jump in and support someones opinion, I will do so MYSELF, I damn sure don't need your fucking help.

You want my opinion.......ask.......as little time as you've been here you should at least know by now I don't have a problem telling you what I really think of worthless whiny assholes like you.

I am really sick and tired of assuming fucks like you who ASSUME that just because I SUPPORT my Country, Troops and President, whether I voted for him or not, that I am some war-mongerer who enjoys watching people die horrible deaths.

Well Mr. Netherlands you obviously don't sit around everyday after hearing about more American deaths in Iraq and have to watch your mom age ten years for every fucking day she is forced to wait for that knock on the door. Maybe if you had to watch your mom hide in her bedroom afraid to answer the phone and break into tears everytime a damn unmarked police car comes down the street your views of those poor fucking Iraqis might just be a little more realistic.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote