View Single Post
Old 29-01-05, 05:48 PM   #33
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Quote:
Questions aren't information.
Yes, they are. You read them in print and understood them to be questions, how did you do that if they aren't information? Are you telepathic or something? I'd go on to explain that the questions actually point to broader fields of information, and that they actually imply something inconclusive in each case, but I should never expect you'd actually be able to work this out without someone drawing you a picture and posting it on one of your preferred little websites where you get all your information. It actually requires more mental effort than decoding strings of letters, maybe someday you'll graduate to this level.

Quote:
I'd teach you how to learn new words but it'd be difficult with your monkey see-monkey do technique of learning. It involves googling and clicking the definition link on the upper right.

The monkey-see-monkey-do thing really hurts coming from someone who thinks their ability to look up isolated word definitions on google is a substitute for comprehension.

I'm sure you consider yourself a master debater because you're slick enough to use a dictionary, but most of us can see you're merely jerking off again.

Believe what you want to believe, the only influence whatever crap you believe has on me is that engenders a suspicion that most people who choose not to question 'mainstream conventions' are just as terminally ignorant as you are, but that's inconclusive.
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote