View Single Post
Old 16-06-05, 10:20 AM   #18
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Oh here's a thing, I was watching the video of both planes crashing the other day.A fraction of a second before both contacts there's a flash of some sort.Only one angle on the first but four on the second.I can't think what it could possibly be.Have you any ideas? before we speculate a bit more.Reflection is ruled out because it shows on every angle.
You look yourself.What do you think it is?
I call Bullshit, for one there is only one video of the first plane hitting the WTC, which means there is only one angle. How do I know whoever or where ever this video came from has not been tempered with? I have heard a lot a garbage, do a google search “UFO WTC”, read it, you may start to believe beings from Mars are involved. A fraction of a second you say there is a flash before contact? The video most likely is grainy and the flash is after contact. But hey who knows, could be aliens eh..??

Quote:
My thoughts are like this,if "Jacko"gets off on the grounds of reasonable doubt,and he admitted he likes sleeping with little boys in his bed.
Then there has to be enough reasonable doubt to open all the files,
and find out exactly what the government knows or doesn't know.
Can’t compare California with the rest of America. Californians do not convict celebrities, OJ Simpson, Robert Blake, Jacko, etc…. Martha Stewart would have never went to jail if her trail was in California.