View Single Post
Old 07-05-06, 10:51 PM   #115
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Ok...

This thread has hit the botomless pit, when you thought that there couldn't be more shit at the bottom of the barrel, seems that once broken, there is 100 feet more shit under it :/

Attacking someone based on their religion or spititual beliefs if the lowest thing i've seen so far. Personnally I do not believe in god but I think that Jesus teachings or stories are a good moral code, so are those 10 commandments

There is nothing religious about thow shall not steal or thow shall respect their father and mother or thow shall not conveit thy neighbor's wife or hubby...

Just can't conceive a heaven or hell, me thinks that hell is life on earth these days

Mazer, didn't know you were a mormon, kewl! one of my best friend is Realised I was uncomfortable with other religions or intolerent of them in the past and I know why now, it was because I didn't know where I was standing in the first place Now I know and all is good

Seen Little buddha recently, really gave me a jolt! This movie is excellent in so many ways Just came to realise that this thread is all about our nappy ego, not Iran nor the US, soon we will hit page 7, just a thought
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote