View Single Post
Old 07-05-06, 06:17 PM   #109
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer
Where would that leave you? With nobody to expose as fools, would you enjoy posting here as much, or at all? Don't worry, that won't happen, but how about this: are you capable of ignoring the lies and faulty logic of others and not posting knee-jerk corrections? Have you any self control?
What fucking good would that do? Have you seen some of the despicable lies posted by the lowlife scum in this forum?-The U.S. government ordered the 9/11 attacks; the Israelis massacred hundreds of Palestinians at Jenin; etc. If you don't have the guts to stand up for the truth then you aren't worth shit imo. But why are you so opposed to my doing it? What are those "words" you can't mention in my company and why? That just sounds so incredibly cowardly to me. Grow a fucking spine and stand up for yourself Mazer. I already know your full of bullshit with your claims of being Morman but not believing in morman tenants like creationism or not gambling, but almost all people claiming to be religious are that way; men swearing loyalty to their wives in a holy ceremony then going out and banging anything that moves; priests molesting children and killing nuns. Religious people know it's bullshit, aetheists know it's bullshit, so stand up for your particular brand of bullshit if it's so important to you.

And here's a little ditty to help everyone stop whining over name calling:

sticks and stones can break my bones but names can never hurt me

You whiners just repeat that to yourselves over and over until being called a name is no longer a traumatic experience to your immature little psyches.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote