View Single Post
Old 14-10-04, 08:07 PM   #14
multi
Thanks for being with arse

hiya

who me ...never !

some kids at a university built a solar/hydrogen car...they can make one on a limited school budget in four years ..but motor manufacturing conglomerates with their huge budgets and even huger research grants still manage to come up with virually nothing..
and they have been sucking it up with plenty of existing technology to work with since the 70's at least..while people reseaching hydrogen independently were threatened and some time probably even killed to death..for not giving up
and selling their designs to the motor manufacturing conglomerates and oil ogliarchies..where they were promptly shelved..never to see the light of day again..this is an old story..

the copyright problems the internet has caused would be miniscule to the economic problems that would arise if people started brewing their own fuel at home out of tap water..but i am sure its been an ongoing fight to limit the technology..creat mountains of disinformation..and keep fossil fuel as the apparent only valid form of power for transport..
maybe seem a bit far fetched..?
sure..i just think the governments of the oil and drug money funded world economy last wish is to see valid operating alternativly powered vehicles available to the general public ..cheaply

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote