View Single Post
Old 15-01-02, 02:53 PM   #17
goldie
yea, it's me.

Default I hear ya JS

Glad there's a safe place to come to, I was feeling pretty homeless for a while there. Being new and knowing a couple people here is a bonus!

As far as sc is concerned, I'm afraid they have a lesson or two to learn: "What goes up, must eventually come down".

I finally dl'd that pdf file off the eff site - RIAA/Grokster complaint. I saw they even brought up the discussion boards and chatrooms being used as a way to advertise filenapping.

So, I'm starting to believe that they've shut down the boards because of the court proceedings - still, it's no excuse for slapping everyone in the face the way they have. No warnings or anything, just one post deletion after another and if that's how they treat they're users, I can't even begin to imagine how they'd treat their "customers" - blech! GR wants no parts of that.

Thank goodness there's a huge variety of programs out there and a gal can still get her 'fix' when the mood strikes her!

I've got a lot of reading to do on these boards - I really think I'm gonna love it here.

GR
goldie is offline   Reply With Quote