View Single Post
Old 27-02-02, 07:54 AM   #2
goldie
yea, it's me.

Njah Njah

This may sound a bit on the naive side....but IF Musicity/Streamcast/Sherman Networks were only interested in providing a "free" service or even a service capable of making a few $$ than the reliance on a centralized network would seem insane and completely illogical.

But, they aren't are they?

The ultimate goal is to establish the company as a legal mega business providing legitimate mega services to mega customers, therefore whether they're decentralized or centralized would actually make no difference at all.

RIAA be damned - I really don't think they give a hoot about the RIAA and it's lawsuits at all. Sherman Networks is not interested in file sharing the way "we" file swapping pirates do............It has much bigger plans in mind to bring in the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ bucks.

I'll try and dig up that (real audio) link to Steve Griffin speaking the "truth" on the direction where he'd like to see Music City/Streamcast/Sherman Networks headed.

Look out BG - Steve's coming out of the closet with a doozy LOL.

Edited to add: http://mba.vanderbilt.edu/speakers/speakers0102.cfm

Just scroll down the page and you'll run into a picture of Morpheus' founding father along with a link to the audio transcript of the speech.

Last edited by goldie : 27-02-02 at 08:04 AM.
goldie is offline   Reply With Quote