View Single Post
Old 07-05-06, 09:57 AM   #104
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

On the contrary, I find your style of criticism very discouraging. I find that there are certain words I cannot mention in your company, and I'm probably not alone. You don't motivate people to be truthful and factual, albed, you manipulate them into saying exactly what you want to hear. You love it when people get the facts wrong or when they abuse logic or when they lie because it gives you the opportunity to make personal attacks. It doesn't matter what the topic is, in fact the further you stray from the topic the more fun you have. You havn't participated in a good political disucssion in a long time because every time you get involved the topic quickly looses focus and degrades into a flame war. The net result is that the Political Asylum has become a joke, and now I realize why it was created in the first place. It wasn't meant to rid political discussions of mamby crap, it was meant to rid the Underground of posts like yours. And it worked. You've built yourself a nice zoo here, with a sign at the enterance that reads, "Feed the animals at your own risk."

Outside of this forum, you're a regular guy and everybody likes you, especially for the techincal assistance you give in Byte Bits. In here you're a wild animal with no dignity, and people gawk at you like an ape in a cage.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote