View Single Post
Old 05-03-04, 08:26 PM   #56
span

Warning EDIT: Do not disclose personal member details - play the topic and not the person. - gaz
btw- messing with admin edits will get u in all sorts of shit...don't go there.

Quote:
Originally posted by miss_silver
I read the news and even if the so called connection between bin ladden and saddam has not been mentionned for a few month, it's prolly because the Bush adm realised that it just wouldn't fly. One would need to be pretty gullable to buy this war propaganda shit.
no, they realized the world didn't give a damn about terrorism or US citizens, thank jeebus we had a president that cared about both.

Quote:
Now what would be a 'supposed world authorities' span? And why 16?

now i know that since you're french i have to by law forgive most of your stupidity but hon, that "supposed world authority" would be the UN, and "16" would be the amount of resolutions telling Saddam to quit being a jackass and disarm.

Quote:
Even if you were able to find me 16 countries who has"authoritie" what ever you mean by that, none of them would publically oppose bush for fear of being labeled sympathiser of the terrorists.
you mean countries like France, germany, russia and the rest of the Axis Of Weasels? yeah they trembled in fear and quickly acquiesced to Bush's demands

Quote:
Ain't it bush's tactic afterall, those who don't join us are against us?
yeah, if you support terrorists or intend to harm US citizens, i honestly don't see the problem with that, aren't leaders supposed to defend their countrymen?

Quote:
Yes, the US gives a damn about the Israelis

I truly wonder why the Bush adm. would protect such a bloody war criminal As for the jihadist, the holy war soldiers, we christians caugh, caugh, do share the same bloody history, the crusades. As for laying their arms down if they drive out every jewish ppl out of their territories, prolly wouldn't happen. They would most def try to protect their piece of land from ever being invaded again
i seem to recall America supporting any and all Israeli PM's, Sharon isn't some revered figure to Americans but making sure Israel doesn't fall is infinitely important to America, not just the "bush adm", it's been that way for 50 years.

Quote:
Right now, i'm afraid that we have more than you do

we had 60 countries in our "unilateral" war with Iraq

Quote:
Lol, you are truly shortsided to make such a statement span, didn't know the germans were the whole of the european ppl. Islam is trying to add more to that number? didn't know the whole of Islam was at war with the jews. Only the palestinians so far.

...and the Iranians, and the Sauds and the Sudan and Syria...should i go on?

Quote:
Now that surely pissed off a lot of palestinians span. I'm not a Jihadi lover, but if your country were invaded, you'd fight as hard and dirty as they do.
you know if the Pal terrorists targeted military installations i'd still think they were barbaric but at least i'd have a ounce of respect for them, instead they are nothing but cowards attacking civilians and small children, they're pussies to the Nth degree.

Quote:
Hey, i'm not a citizen of the USA. I don't get to vote on who is gonna be the next president who will influence my way of living! True, I learnt in school about canadian politics and history, they don't teach us the US history in school, we get snippet of it. Had to learn, watch the news, read about it. So don't shit on my head if I don't know everything about your political system span since it's now obvious you don't know squat about canadian politics.
fair enough

Quote:
Fool? think not. 9/11 was a despicable act. Several innocent civilians died on this tragic day No you didn't start this war, Afganistan taliban leaders needed to be put out of comission. But then again, ain't it like ww2? No need to get involved in a war that will get us nothing until we get hit? IMO the US gov and you, couldn't care less about Afganistan until 9/11.
true, i still don't care about Afghanistan, it's the mega shithole in an area full of shitholes.

Quote:
Also, the war in Iraq was inevitable since Bush Jr wanted to finish what Bush Sr already started. War on terrorisim was originally aimed at Afganistan, not Iraq.
technically Saddam started the first Gulf War, and Bush Sr. didn't get to finish it (i.e. kill Saddam) because of the bureaucracy of the useless UN.

Quote:
Yeah, some had the balls alright! he also compremised the first, fourth, fifth and sixth amendment rights of citizens and non-citizens alike. The patriot act you say, the patriot act is fachisim in it's purest form.
thats funny the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union) hasn't got a single actionable complaint about Patriot Act abuses, perhaps if you have some example you could email them at abuse@ACLU.org, they've been looking for 2+ years and haven't found one yet. also you might want to learn who to spell "fascism" before you throw it around, i know it's probably just something you heard at the local America Sucks rally and have never seen it spelled out but now you have.

Quote:
Who the fuck do you think you are to make such a statement.

i'm someone that doesn't hear anything about Islam unless it's a news report about how many people that fucked up and morally bankrupt religion has killed recently.

Quote:
Islamist religion was as much screwed up over the centuries as the Catholic religion was. Pretty sure you would be pissed off if another country called you religion an assback one.
nice try, but i'm an atheist

Quote:
Islam got bashed in by the crusades span, even it it was centuries ago. Our ancestors were no better than they are right now. Extreme religious beleifs only brings more war. You just cannot drag more than a billions ass out of the middle ages. Changes has to come from within their own beliefs, a wake up call. Try to impose you way of life on them and it will only result in more misunderstandings between a country who has god quotes on their money and another religion who doesn't even recognise the christian/jewish god. The crusades are still going on afterall
well if they're still going on (a ridiculous statement) then were sure are doing a horrible job at it, last count theres what? about 2 billion muslims in the world?

Quote:
Did also a search on this Patriot Act, Yeah if you call detaning ppl indifitely for questionning without counsel, raids on houses and personnal belongins, mail, and the rest, yeah, you do live under a fachist regime right now. Atleast Canadian knows how to make a good soup and know how not to have their ass killed, unless it's friendly fire, eh
refer to the counter point 2 paragraphs up, also you still don't know how to spell fascist. i guess now i just need to chalk it up to general french/canadian stupidness and move on.

Quote:
No it isn't. terrorisim in all it's form is unacceptable.
unless it's against jews right? becuase thats what you basically said earlier, you fucking hypocrite anti-semite.

Quote:
Tell that to the families who lost their loved ones. It's easy to say that 500 soldiers died for freedom. You truly need a wake call on this one span, guess your right-wing opinions would change overnight if you were to be drafted and sent to the front lines in Iraq without a pay because you would be defending your country freedom.
i won't be joining the VOLUNTEER US army because i don't need too, theres pleanty of people willing to VOLUNTEER for that duty. plus i have a medical condition that would disqualify me from service anyway.

Quote:
Yes, you are a Bush friend, would you give your life for your country?
in a second

Quote:
Before making another stupid ass comment on war on terrorisim, do ask yourself, would you be willing to die oversea for what you believe is the truth?
yes i would, in fact i VOLUNTEERED in March of 1998, thats how i found out about my medical condition that disqualified me from service.

Quote:
And yes, from your point of view, it's really easy to say that 500 soldiers died to liberate ppl from an oppressive regime since you prolly never met any of them or their family. I truly hope the weight your balls are matching the weight of your brain span.
my cousin flies Apaches and my uncle is an officer on the USS Carl Vinson.

Quote:
He did on the first day, he kept on reading to a bunch of kids a storie about goats Also while the mayor of NY was covered in dust from the fall of the twin towers, Bush was nowhere to be found He's a coward, never went to war, never witness the horror of wars. I can understand you want to protect your country span, so why don't you do something about it, like enlist in the army
hahahaha i guess as soon as he heard about it he should have hopped to his feet, leaped out the window, boarded Air Force One, flown to NYC, parachuted from the plane into the smoldering wreckage of Tower 2 and bravely rescued helpless civilians!!! thats what a true president would have done!!

since you're stupid i'll let you in on some info, in a crisis like that the Secret Service has the only say in what the president does, he was taken out of harms way until it was safe for a HEAD OF STATE to appear, no one knew how many planes were out there hijacked, it's called due caution. look into it

Quote:
But you do Think Big Brother doesn't read your e-mail everyday? Or your mail for that matter?
your retardedness takes my breath away. i could go and explain the shear logistic impossibilities of watching what everyone in America does every second of everyday but it would be pointless, the drool coming out of your gaping maw tells me i'd be wasting my time.

Last edited by span : 05-03-04 at 09:07 PM.
span is offline   Reply With Quote