View Single Post
Old 04-03-04, 07:59 PM   #51
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow

Wow span, you really outdone yourself this time

Quote:
three fifths of Al-Queda's leadership is dead or has electrodes hooked to their scrotum in an undisclosed location, i'd hardly call that "going nowhere".
If you call that 'going somewhere' I'd love to hear the rest of it span Undisclosed location you say, I wonder why this so called location is undisclosed? Maybe because it's all a lie? Since the invasion of iraq, nothing was found but 7 pounds of cyonide salts.. I'd hardly call that wepon of mass destruction but yet, bush administration keeps pushing that bin ladden and saddam are all in the same basket and by seeing your reply, I guess that they did indeed brainwashed you on this one. So far, they are none official ties recognised between Al-Queda's
and Saddam's regime, only wishfull thinking from the part of Bush adm. and trust me on this one, they'll keep looking for ties to al-Q until his very last day in power

Quote:
he was an enabler, people like Bin Laden saw that people like Saddam could thumb their nose with impunity at the world with no reprecussions, that only served to embolden terrorists,
Seems like your president is doing the same thing right now to other countries. Bush is indeed thumbing it's nose with impunity at the world with no reprecussions.

Quote:
plus there's also the matter of his Suicide Bomber Life Insurance paid to families of jihadists that killed jewish civilians in Israel (a US ally in case you didn't know) which could be considered terrorism.
Span, what if your good ole US of A were to be claimed by a race you almost never heard of before, I guess you would be as protective of your own piece of land like the palestinians or the jihadists are. The Jews your allies, now that's funny, They will look upon their own interest before they ever help you since the US gov were the one who helped them into power. You cannot call them allies since they have so few firepower to help you if the shit hits the fan. The only thing that keeps Ariel Sharon out of being tried at La Hague beside Milosevich for war crimes is because he's jewish! Beyond that Sharon is a war criminal, like Bush is right now.

Quote:
what do you mean "actual government"? that includes alot of people and i call it a representative democracy.
Yes, span, the actual gouvernment, not the ppl, because the ppl get only one chance in 4 years to change things. (might be wrong here) don't they hold election every 2 years on representative in the white house? To make a short storie, ppl wanted a change of gov, I can understand it after Clinton, he was after all a contreversial figure. But did the ppl of USA vote for Bush because they wanted a war on terrorisim? I doubt that. they only wanted a change, and what a change it was We have a democracy too, but unfortunately our Prime replacement really wants to kiss Bush's ass Really hope he doesn't get elected, beside, Martin has his share of skeleton in the closet that are coming out at a fast rate He did help swindle Canada out of more than 250 millions under his very nose since he was at the time the minister of finance, now how can that be possible to see all this amount of money being transfer without his knowledge? yes, I do beleive in 'democrassie' Crasse means filth in french

Quote:
what? cite examples PLEASE, i'm dying to see them.
Ok, on this one i've might overstepped my boundaries, only seeing in the near future. But the fact that Bush want to outlaw abortion and gay marriages, aint that enough to wonder if Bush might apply his own beliefs on the american ppl? What will be the next step, oh wait, I already know! Since i'm not for this war, there for i'm a terrorist or a big bad commie

Quote:
are you saying he should go after Islam as a whole? because whether anyone wants to say it or not that's where the real terrorism comes from, wahabiism in particular. but of course then he'd be blamed for starting another Crusades.
Wow another big word from you span 'wahabism', i'm impressed Span, you do seem to be very educated on internationnal politics, too bad that you are very much selective as to what you want to believe And yet you consider them terrorists for the way their beliefs goes? I see noting wrong in wahabism except for the fact that they are no better than the inquisitor who burnt at the stakes countless ppl for their religious beliefs. Of course, If Bush goes after almost all of Islam, hoping he will not have the time and money, then yes, it would be the next crusader after 6 to 7 hundred years. Thought we were out of the middle ages, hopefully

Quote:
those "few individuals" perpetrated the largest terrorist attack on US soil, call it jingoistic if you want but tracking down and killing the bastards responsible is a right and duty of any President, i understand your Canadian and probably partly French so i can see why you think rolling over and giving up would have been a better course of action.
We didn't roll over span, we just didn't want to get involved into this war, is that so hard to comprehend? Canada is not the extension of the USA army! And yes I can understand Bush adm. going after the taliban, bin ladden did claim he was the one responsible for 9/11 according to some audio/video recordings. But still, it does remains your local problem doesn't it True, over here , we had a threath in 2001, but he was arrested at the border. This terrorist was planning to explode a whole neighbourhood of Montreal, a jewish neighbourhood. But still, it wasn't related to 9/11. He was also planning to explode LAX, Montreal was for desert, the cherry on the topping.

Quote:
full of optimism eh? i guess just opening our borders and letting them kill even more of us is the only way!
Well, the way the war is going, the US gov is taking care of that allright, the killing young american that is, the rep seems to have a specialty on war agenda (vietnam) . But span, do tell, is this war and billions spent is worth it? What kind of world do you think, if you planned to have kids, would live in?

BTW, I love USA and all it represents, freedom of speech and expression But these days I wonder if freedom of speach and expression are legal under Bush Adm.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote