View Single Post
Old 10-05-06, 03:34 AM   #135
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer
Maybe you could learn a lesson instead. Where you would have taken the opportunity to insult miss_silver's intelligence and honesty, I took the opportunity to provide some background information in the hope that everyone might learn something new. I'm certain you googled my statements to check them for truthfulness and accuracy,
And you're certainly wrong.

Quote:
and had I been wrong you would have lambasted me for making up history.
I've actually gotten tired of doing that; didn't you notice how I left your stupid "indentured servitude" post alone? It wasn't because it was right or even spelled right. I was thinking you have some mental illness that compells you to repeatedly behave that way.

Quote:
While fact-checking my post you probably learned something about middle eastern languages you would not otherwise have been compelled to learn, and if that's true then I've accomplished my goal. Congradulations albed, you're now slightly smarter than you were this morning and you have me to thank.
Nope, I just wasn't that interested but I'd already been to Iran's official website where they blab about their ethnic origins.

Quote:
However what I'd really like you to learn is how to correct a mistake without using the words idiot or liar or their synonyms.
You want to make a pathetic clone of yourself - very telling.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote