Thread: Cheney
View Single Post
Old 18-11-05, 01:45 PM   #10
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone
Withdrawal is not surrender. The word 'surrender' in this context is nothing short of propagandist bullshit.
Is that opinion or fact????

Quote:
If withdrawal is surrender, I guess we might as well settle in to stay there forever because the suicide bombings etc. won't be stopping any time this century. Unfortunately for you, we won't be staying there forever though, as the idiots in charge have all but wasted any shred of credibility they had and the pendulum is bound to swing the other way.
Can I use the term “Cut and Run” – is that better? My guess is you are right on one thing, there will always be a US military presence in Iraq, why not have a military base there? Makes sense to me. The US Military is doing a lot more then just hunting down terrorist in Iraq, They are also training Iraqi Police and Military personal and they are getting on the job training. In the not to long future it will be mostly if not all Iraqi soldiers patrolling their country. I guess yourself and some of the left would rather cut and run to allow Iraq fall into a long civil war, like Lebanon did.

Quote:
But I guess it's nice and everything that you guys don't give a shit about how many lives (not your own) will be wasted on this political sham to make 'your side' feel brave and heroic at home.

Enjoy that sense of superiority while it lasts.
I guess you don’t care about the 500,000 children in whom Saddam allowed to starve to death or the thousands he murdered, etc…

I don’t believe that but do you really believe what you wrote?

Also you might see the death of an American Soldier in combat, (No Matter what the cause), as a wasted life, I don’t, there are casualties in all wars, I know it, you know it, the soldiers fighting know it, as do their families.

I don’t see the political sham either btw.