View Single Post
Old 14-02-05, 02:20 AM   #15
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone

I guess the real time element might get to some hardcore scavengers after a while, but I mean you gotta actually listen to the damned things sometime don't you?

Just think about all those mp3's that when you finally did "listen to the damned things" they were screwed up, cut-off or had blank spots.......

elimi-Dated

And even better you no longer have to worry about whether your D/l-ing the worlds worst mono copy of the music you seek and have been wasting your time. Not with an excellent library of quality digital music Napster has to choose from...

Hypocrisy has come full circle.....

Napster and the RIAA know you'll hack the service. It doesn't take a computer tech to know they can never stop the loophole in copyright law that Napster created. I said it a hundred times, that the RIAA will never be able STOP copyright infringement on the internet, but they will make it a royal pain for you to do it until finally.......JUST LIKE CABLE they can implement a way to charge you a monthly subscription thereby making you "paying customers" instead of "thieving pirates". Good lord did you actually think they were trying to figure out how to "STOP" you? They knew this was impossible long before they were able to shut Napster down, their whole focus from the start was how to profit from your illegal use of Napsters software.

They know your still going to.....for lack of a better word.....steal music. Just now your gonna pay monthly to do so. Those of you that are thinking well I will pay for a few months, steal what I want and get out, are living in a fantasy world. I don't care how many songs you can rip in a day, it will never be enough for you greedy little thieving gremlins. You will piss and moan everytime they raise their monthly subscription but.......JUST LIKE CABLE you will continue to pay until Napster is no different that any of your other monthly bills.

Because if you don't your just like that hardheaded asshole that refuses to pay for cable T.V. that sits their everynight with one hand in his pants and the other constantly spinning his "rabbit ears" antenna trying to catch the local news through the snow on that one fukin channel he gets. Yep that fee is just a way for them to profit off your ill gotten gains, but pay it you will because with Napsters selection and quality no one is going to continue to dick around with Kazaa and the other piss poor places that are still barely hanging on with their lousy content, terrible selection, and complete lack of users in general.

Welcome back Napster.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote