View Single Post
Old 08-06-08, 06:23 PM   #57
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

Aww, lashing out with an insulting tongue because you have no issues to get behind with your cadidate? No issues to nay say on ours? Do you even follow the issues or just read the crap through your mailbox and feel you're informed?

Last time I read it the Constitution said 'we' the people, but I hardly expect you to remember what your party says is 'just a goddamned piece of paper'. What my government does 'we' all do. My government started a lame ass bullshit filled war in Iraq to line the pockets of assholes like Cheney and his buddies. It's costing you in ways you can't figure and you can't see it. Better yet, they have you thinking it's a brillaint idea.

What has Bush & Co done for you? Given you back your gun rights? Which did you lose to get back? And taxed you less? Unless you're in the upper 5% of the wealthiest people in the nation, or own a major corporation, you can kiss that notion in the ass because it's not looking you in the face. Made the country more secure? Wrong again. Provided you with affordable healthcare? Hope you never get a major illness.

You say I spout 'opinion' but you spout retoric. I weigh the issues and make an informed decision on who I support while you support whomever is willing to give you a reacharound. McBush would be a puppet of the GOP if he had the slightest chance of getting into the White House. Luckily enough, we're done with the Greedy Old Pals.

Next time you're at a cross burning make sure to ask Hannity what Bush has done for you and catch up on the great things McCain has planned. I'm sure he can tell you. Mind you, watch your wallet when he pats you on the ass, because he's a diehard.

Š

There's only one way off so you might as well enjoy the ride..

Naphoria - P2P Portal www.naphoria.com/chat

Napsterites mIRC v2 | Napsterites Chat
Šiego is offline   Reply With Quote