View Single Post
Old 08-06-08, 01:27 PM   #54
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife View Post
no president has ever siphoned more money and freedom out of this country than George Bush and John McCain shows every indication of following in his footsteps.
And "every indication" would be what? That your favorite blogger always calls him McBush? And I haven't heard of any straw men losing money or freedom, but me and my fellow citizens are taxed less by the federal government and have our gun rights back vs. the Clinton years. You should try to use your own life to judge your freedom and well being instead of regurgitating all the bullshit you swallow from the liberal propaganda machine.

And for "Mr.We";
I didn't start any war and you didn't start any war so how did "we" start a war? As usual you can't think for yourself and just parrot the propaganda you read and hear so let me give it to you without the bullshit filling you liberals savor: Joint Resolution to Authorize the Use of United States Armed Forces Against Iraq
The U.S. government and the temporarily courageous U.K. government among others invaded and occupied Iraq without yours or my help so put your big fat ego on a diet and accept that you aren't involved in all the events you've been taught to whine about. And especially stop thinking you know more about my money and freedom than I do you ridiculously warped egotist.

Quote:
You have no idea what interests me in politics and you'd like to label me a 'leftist crazy' without ever asking me my opinions and views.
Quote:
I hear McBush used a lime green backdrop and that his speech turned people's stomaches too.
Quote:
How about Obama talks of change while McBush talks of more of the same. That Obama sees that the American public doesn't want more of the same and needs someone to lead them in a new direction.
Your opinions are as devoid of content as your skull.