View Single Post
Old 08-06-08, 09:01 AM   #51
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ðiego View Post
I'll sure do that, the day your God fearing, bible thumping Republicans stop hanging out in the mens room and stop snorting crystal meth off male prostitute's backsides.

Ð
Well that sums up your interest in politics; Hillary-vagina, Obama-dark skin, Republicans-gay sex. The problem as I see it is with people like you voting.

My political interest is in how much money and freedom candidates intend to take away from me and my fellow citizens, whether they'll uphold the principles that support a free and fair society and in their basic character.

Obama has strong leftest ideals which means he thinks government should compel people to do what the rulers want instead of respecting what individuals want and that it should confiscate wealth and property for its own use instead of leaving it to those who fairly acquire it.

McCain is basically the opposite.

But what motivates a lot of voters is that Obama is young, cool and hip while McCain is old and stodgy. They lack the interest or intelligence to learn more and that's how they'll decide who to vote for.