View Single Post
Old 07-11-04, 12:55 AM   #9
AweShucks
Just Looking Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoBoBoy
My contention, exactly. And we still don't have the troops necessary to defend ourselves.

I'm not at all fearful to a point of paranoia, just concerned about the currents status of our domestic defence, if needed.
Our defense is right here! Some estimates put the number of gun owners as high as 80 million in the U.S.

There are some of the "paranoid" already at work http://www.michiganmilitia.com/

Don't under estimate the number of Patriots willing to die for their country and don't under estimate the fear it has on our enemies.

"In the first six to twelve months of a war with the United States and Great Britain I will run wild and win victory upon victory. But then, if the war continues after that, I have no expectation of success."

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto