View Single Post
Old 08-03-04, 01:00 PM   #20
Sinner
--------------------

Default Re: ffs..bush only just won the last election...remember.

Quote:
Originally posted by multi
well aint it a shame all the people killed were not conservatives...but then again
even some conservatives have family members that would rally against conservative thinking...and its closedminded & bigoted way of dealing with things..

Nice, You sure do have a lot of class multi.....

Quote:
you dickheads better learn to live with the fact you havent shuffled all the lefties off into concentration camps and gas chambers just yet..

just yet eh, so you think it will happen then?

Quote:
there should be a lot more civil disobedience..like seattle and S11
people like to spit in the faces of those stuck up consevatives and their cop mates..good on em..
“People like to spit in the faces”….wrong, You should change the word people to liberals. Liberals with no jobs who live off the system, which is largely funded by wealthy people. People like you are vampires. Feeding off the government in the way of social programs, Liberals who have no desire to better the country or themselves. You just want to destroy things and hurt people whose job it is to serve and protect. I would not put all Liberals into this category because many have a brain in their heads, unfortunately you are not one of these people.

Quote:
you think your talk scares people into voting against change or maybe even think the fear sways them to your point of view..
but you dont see the ones that it inspires to action against all the repetitive bullshit ideologies(ie.visionary speculation : idle theorizing; often : an impractical theory or system of theories)
Repetitive bullshit……hey that’s you……speaking of fear, how is the global warming fear campaign coming along….???…I know Liberals love that one.

Quote:
you can moan and belittle people as much as you like..but most will always see right (scuse the pun ) through you..

Got that right, you are crystal clear……